Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01144 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,042 (руб 91,032) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (43 minutes ago)