Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,749 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01233 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 987 (руб 80,011) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)