Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01225 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,833 (руб 149,632) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)