Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01237 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,112 (руб 170,836) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)