Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01050 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,181 (₨207,839) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)