Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01105 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,301 (₨208,244) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)