Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01089 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,072 (₨98,373) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)