Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01097 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,191 (₨108,491) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)