Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00742 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 957 (128,908 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)