Cost of living comparison between Niš, Serbia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00612 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,450 (236,774 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)