Cost of living comparison between Niš, Serbia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00633 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,659 (262,217 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)