Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,761 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00711 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 911 (128,137 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (40 minutes ago)