Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,631 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10736 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,371 (元12,768) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)