Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,879 (€2,152) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (31 minutes ago)