Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 63% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,601 (€3,119) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)