Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.772 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 52% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,925 (€6,377) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)