Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00672 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,098 (¥311,976) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)