Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00622 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,960 (¥636,454) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)