Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,480 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,998 (€3,982) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (43 minutes ago)