Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,416 (2,831,813 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)