Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,871 (1,408,036 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)