Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,983 (2,625,330 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)