Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,144 (2,719,005 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)