Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,553 ($5,021) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)