Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 JOD / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,836 prices entered by 181 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,123 (£2,277) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)