Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05244 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,997 (R 38,086) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)