Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05351 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,967 (R 36,752) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)