Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,273 (AU$4,235) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)