Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,340 (AU$8,187) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 3 hours ago)