Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,391 (AU$8,188) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)