Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,404 (AU$8,308) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)