Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,610 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,307 (NZ$4,545) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)