Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,369 (NZ$4,729) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)