Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.516 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,038 (NZ$5,893) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)