Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,996 (NZ$9,915) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)