Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,140 (NZ$10,186) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)