Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,868 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09601 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,576 (Q26,834) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)