Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04330 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 844 (ARS $19,491) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (27 minutes ago)