Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 78% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,346 (CHF 7,547) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (35 minutes ago)