Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 77% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,768 (CHF 8,173) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)