Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19808 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 50% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,703 (13,644 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)