Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,566 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20180 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,315 (11,474 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)