Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18565 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,760 (25,642 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)