Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19172 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 50% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,686 (24,442 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)