Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,443 (¥387,308) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (32 minutes ago)