Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00651 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,730 (¥419,330) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)