Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,689 (¥738,110) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)