Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00628 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,648 (¥740,300) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)