Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05319 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,342 (R 25,225) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)