Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05351 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,611 (R 48,794) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)