Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05206 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,413 (R 46,353) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)