Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,512 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05890 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,478 (R 25,086) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)