Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01096 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,526 (₨230,421) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)