Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,254 (₨113,865) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)