Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,439 (COL$10,061,424) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (44 minutes ago)