Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07608 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,152 (54,571 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (43 minutes ago)