Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 873 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07138 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,031 (56,474 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)