Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07691 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,334 (30,351 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (37 minutes ago)