Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07173 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,884 (54,148 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)