Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07473 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,881 (51,926 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)