Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,525 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18004 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 835 (4,639TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)