Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20304 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,758 (8,660TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)