Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18511 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,459 (18,687 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)