Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20069 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,247 (11,195 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (41 minutes ago)