Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18489 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,914 (21,170 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)