Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19192 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,578 (18,642 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)