Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40497 JOD / AZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,730 (6,741 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)