Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41601 JOD / AZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,668 (4,009 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)