Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01060 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,849 (₨174,356) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)