Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01081 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,791 (₨165,640) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)