Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,823 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01084 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 947 (₨87,344) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)