Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,133 (€1,362) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (35 minutes ago)