Cost of living comparison between Narva, Estonia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 865 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,176 (€2,825) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)