Cost of living comparison between Narva, Estonia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.755 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,123 (€2,812) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)