Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,827 prices entered by 176 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,001 (€2,401) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)