Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,473 prices entered by 166 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)