Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 173 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,028 (€2,403) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)