Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,303 (NZ$8,525) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (38 minutes ago)