Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,816 (NZ$7,594) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)