Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.506 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,947 (NZ$7,801) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)