Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,276 (NZ$4,439) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (31 minutes ago)