Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10307 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,760 (元26,775) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)