Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,231 (€2,700) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)