Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,722 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,104 (€2,429) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)