Cost of living comparison between Nantes, France and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 929 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.771 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,554 (€4,612) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)