Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,464 (€4,637) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (23 minutes ago)