Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,847 (€4,847) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)