Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,147 (€2,551) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)