Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10319 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,566 (元24,864) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)