Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10749 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,576 (元14,662) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)