Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10600 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,443 (元13,611) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (37 minutes ago)