Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10456 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,744 (元26,239) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)