Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10319 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,845 (元27,567) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)