Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10341 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,980 (元19,147) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)