Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11203 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,210 (元10,802) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)