Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10456 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,016 (元9,717) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (34 minutes ago)