Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10752 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,265 (元11,769) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)