Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,498 (€2,995) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)