Cost of living comparison between Nampula, Mozambique and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00915 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,360 (257,941 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)