Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01001 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,371 (236,815 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)