Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,721 (3,232 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (26 minutes ago)