Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,002 ($2,826) in Naknek, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)