Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02058 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,675 (178,590 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 4 hours ago)