Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02266 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,863 (82,242 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)