Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01986 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,457 (174,049 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)