Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02116 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,272 (60,120 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)