Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,404 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18893 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,424 (﷼ 7,537) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)