Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,599 (2,638,113 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (31 minutes ago)