Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,407 (2,345,375 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)