Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00636 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,859 (¥449,762) in Naha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)