Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01039 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,190 (₨210,796) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)