Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,060 (¥651,823) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)