Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00681 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,882 (¥717,371) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)