Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00614 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,366 (¥711,595) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)