Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01039 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,351 (₨130,028) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)