Cost of living comparison between Nagercoil, India and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 782 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01059 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,473 (₨139,140) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)