Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00632 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,984 (¥313,849) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (44 minutes ago)